PMS Developer Kit
To assist property management system (PMS) developers in integrating the Lodging Link® Cloud Connect product into their solution, the Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol PMS developer kit is loaded with software, samples, tools, and documentation. Creating a single interface to Lodging Link CC allows the PMS partner to have immediate connectivity to over 720 (and growing) GSS interfaces.
What Is Included in the PMS Developer Kit?
The PMS Developer Kit consists of the following components:
- Choice of development
- Development on our web-based HTTP API (REST/JSON) for your cloud-based system
- Development on our Legacy API for your existing on-premise system
- Lodging Link CC Software – Lodging Link CC (LLCC) is a Windows Service-based application with a web-based user interface. LLCC can be installed on a property’s PC or in the cloud. Lodging Link CC is a universal interface engine that provides seamless integration between a hotel’s property management system and any guest service system, such as the phone system, call accounting, point of sale, etc.
- The Universal Hospitality Language Layer (UHLL) specification – Includes an established, robust set of data point options for connecting to a Guest Service System (GSS) via Lodging Link CC.
- Windows APIs – An ActiveX (OCX) control, a COM Object, or a .NET assembly to assist in implementing Lodging Link CC interfaces in a Windows-based PMS application.
- Development Overview for PMS Developers – This document provides basic information to familiarize the PMS application developer with the development of a Lodging Link interface.
- Common Scripting Interface (CSI) application – This Windows application is used during development to test Lodging Link CC supported communication links and scripted message transactions between GSS devices and the PMS.
- CSI supporting documentation:
- CSI users guide
- CSI scripting guide for writing scripts for the CSI application
- Sample scripts to illustrate common scripting tasks
- Sample source code examples showing how to use our Shell control within a service or a Visual Basic application
- Access to our online developer site, which includes all software, documentation, and the latest updates
If you are already a member of the PMS Developer Program, log in for downloads, support, and updates.