Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol provides the hospitality industry with a universal protocol translation system (UHLL) for connecting property management systems to hundreds of guest service systems (GSS), including PBX, call accounting, voice mail, keyless entry, in-room movies, internet access, minibar, point-of-sale, parking, and energy management.
Lodging Link® Cloud Connect from Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol, the leading universal interface for the hospitality industry, is designed to help hotel technology providers achieve their integration goals. Through a powerful interface “engine,” Lodging Link CC provides seamless, bidirectional communication between multiple hospitality systems and the property management system.
The Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol GSS Developer Kit enables GSS manufacturers to develop directly via the Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol Lodging Link CC PMS interface hub. This allows GSS manufacturers to eliminate the cost and effort of designing, developing, testing, and implementing their own communications protocols. It also ensures that manufacturers’ GSS devices are immediately compatible with all Lodging Link CC-based property management systems on the market.
One Interface Delivers Compatibility to Many PMS Vendors’ Products
Write one “Universal” Interface and instantly become compatible with many PMS Vendors’ products. Incompatibility between PMS software and a guest services system may be the only thing keeping a PMS vendor from using your product in their solution. That is why Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol has introduced the GSS Developers Program, which allows you to write a single “universal” interface and eliminate incompatibility issues. Using our kit to write a universal interface offers the following advantages:
- Accelerates time-to-market for new hotel products
- Provides a robust set of data options for interfaces
- Allows you to write just one interface, rather than several
- Enables connectivity to all PMS systems currently supported by Lodging Link CC
- Provides tools and support required to develop interfaces
- Reduces the development costs associated with PMS integration of your system’s proprietary interface
What Is Included in the GSS Developer Kit?
The GSS Developer Kit consists of the following components:
- Choice of development
- Development on our web-based HTTP API (REST/JSON) for your cloud-based system
- Development on our Legacy API for your existing on-premise system
- The Universal Hospitality Language Layer (UHLL) specification – Includes an established, robust set of data point options for connecting to a property management system (PMS) via Lodging Link CC.
- Development Overview for GSS Developers – Contains basic information to familiarize the GSS device interface developer familiar with developing a Lodging Link CC interface.
- Access to our online developer site – Includes the latest software, documentation, and updates.